Terms and Conditions
Dedicated website helpline: +44 333 3212222
Who Is Superdry?
We are Supergroup Internet Limited. We operate the website at Superdry.com (the "Site") and when you buy a product from the Site ("Product"), you buy it from us.
We're a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07139044. Our registered office is Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 9NW. Our registered VAT number is GB974823775.
If you need to contact us, see our Contact us page for a list of the different ways you can reach us.
Why we have the Terms And Conditions
We have terms and conditions ("T&Cs") for a few different reasons:
- they contain the rules which apply to your use of the Site, including material you might upload to the blog and in reviews;
- they set out all the rules which apply to your purchase of a Product; and
- they contain information which we need to tell you, for example your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
If you use the Site, purchase a Product or upload any material onto the Site, you are confirming to us that you agree to the then current T&Cs. They are legally binding on us both.
So, please read them and click here to print or save them if you like. Our T&Cs were last updated on 6 June 2014. Contact us if you have any questions about them.
The T&Cs go hand in hand with some other documents which contain other important information:
- our Delivery Policy, where we tell you about delivery options for a Product and any restrictions on where we can deliver or extra charges ("Delivery Policy"); and
- our Returns Policy, where we tell you how to return a Product in certain circumstances including because you have changed your mind under the Consumer Contracts Regulations ("Returns Policy").
Ordering A Product From Us: How The Contract Works
When we sell a Product to you, just like all purchases, there's a contract in place for that sale. This section of our T&Cs explains how that works.
Your order via the Site for a Product is an offer to buy that Product from us. When we get your order, we will send you an order confirmation email listing each Product you have requested to buy and an estimated delivery date.
This order confirmation email is acceptance of your offer by us. At that point a contract will be made between us for you to buy, and for us to sell, the Product that you have requested to buy.
You'll know when we have despatched a Product, because we will send you an email letting you know.
Price and Payment
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. See our Delivery Policy for more information on this.
Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our despatch process so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when despatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Site, we may either contact you and ask you if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price, or we may contact you to tell you that we have cancelled your order (and you will then need to place a new order if you still wish to buy the Product).
We accept payment via the payment methods shown here.
By placing an order on the Site, you confirm that the payment details provided by you are valid and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
Availability and Delivery of Products
Delivery dates are estimated and are not guaranteed. Subject to stock availability, we aim to despatch a Product ordered before 7.30pm on the same working day.
We will always try to fulfil orders, but our only responsibility to you where a Product is no longer available, or if we are unable to supply a particular Product for whatever reason, is to make sure we do not charge you for the Product.
Our standard UK delivery service is free. If you select an express delivery method there will be a delivery charge. There may also be some places we cannot deliver to. If you would like to know more about delivery options, prices and restrictions, see our Delivery Policy.
I’ve changed my mind about My Order – I’d like to return a product for a refund
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have until 14 working days after you receive certain products to tell a retailer that you’ve changed your mind and would like to send it back. In fact, we don’t think that’s long enough, so we’re giving you 28 days after you receive a Product.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations only apply to certain categories of products. What this means is that you cannot change your mind and send any of the following Products back:
- Products that have been personalised for you, including items that have been tailored or altered by you
- Products that, by their nature, cannot be sent back (e.g. swimwear and underwear)
If you change your mind, you must return the Product to us. Until you have decided whether to send a Product back to us, remember that the Consumer Contracts Regulations put a duty on you to take good care of them.
This doesn’t mean you can’t try the Product on or inspect it to see if it’s right for you. All we ask is that you treat our Products with the same care as you would in our stores. So please try to keep the tags on, don’t mess with any hygiene seals or stickers and retain the original packaging as neatly as you can.
You will not be responsible for the cost of sending the Product back to us if you change your mind as long as you use our recommended delivery service, details of which are given in our Returns Policy. If we do not receive the Product back we may arrange for collection of the Product from you at your cost. If you do not send the Product back, or have not looked after the Product and we receive it back damaged, we could make a claim against you for the loss/damage.
Full details on returns can be found in our Returns Policy.
To let us know you have changed your mind and wish to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep a copy of your cancellation email. Once you have emailed us, please follow the instructions in our Returns Policy on how to return the Product to us.
We will issue you with a refund within 14 days of the earlier of receipt of proof of posting of the Products or the date that we receive the Products, including the cost of delivering the Products to you.
We issue refunds via the payment method you used to place the order. If you would like to exchange your Product(s) rather than be issued with a refund, please see the section below.
I like the product I’ve ordered – but I’d like a different size/colour
If you would like to exchange your Product for a different size or colour, please let us know within 28 days of the date of receipt of the Product. Please follow the section above on cancelling your order and, at the time you cancel your order, just tell us that you’d like an exchange instead of receiving a refund.
If the size/colour you have requested in exchange is unavailable we’ll let you know and issue you with a refund instead.
Problems with your order
It is important that each Product’s use and care instructions are followed properly.
For garments, it is important that washing instructions are followed exactly as stated on the label. Each garment is wash-tested thoroughly and quality-checked on each production batch prior to leaving the manufacturer. For accessories, it is important that manufacturers’ instructions about any restrictions on use are followed.
It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the Product you have bought. We are not responsible to you to the extent that the problem with your Product is caused by your incorrect use or care.
But we also understand that sometimes things don’t go according to plan. If there is a problem with your Product, just get in touch as described below and we’ll try and help you.
“I have received a faulty Product”
If you think the Product you received is faulty, please contact our customer service team by phone on +44(0) 333 3212222 or email at email@example.com. The team will tell you how to proceed. Please include as many details as possible about the fault.
“I have received an incorrect Product in my order”
If you have received an incorrect Product in your order, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. Please include as many details as possible about the incorrect item.
“A Product is missing from my order”
Sometimes we don’t send everything you’ve ordered at the same time, so please check your packing note and despatch emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
If the packing note states an item should be in your parcel but it is not, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com, who will try to rectify the mistake as quickly as possible.
Our responsibility to you
We have taken every care in the preparation of the material on our Site. However, the material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose. If you notice a problem, feel free to let us know and we’ll see if we can try and fix it.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site to carry out routine or emergency work. We will not be responsible if for any reason our Site is unavailable. We will not be responsible to you for any errors or omissions, or any technical problems you may experience, or any use you make of the material on the Site, any websites linked to it or any materials posted on it.
If we are in breach of these T&Cs, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you order the relevant Product or the time you otherwise use the Site.
Our total responsibility to you in relation to an order placed by you for a Product will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product.
These limitations and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in these T&Cs shall limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
Because we sell Products for personal use only our responsibility to you shall not for any reason include any business losses such as lost data, lost profits, lost sales or business interruption.
Your use of the site
“superdry” is a registered trade mark of DKH Retail Limited (trading as Laundry Athletics), a member of our group of companies. Members of our group of companies are the owners or the licensees of all trade marks, and all other marks, trade names, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and other intellectual property rights which appear on our Site.
You are licensed to use the material on the Site on a very limited basis: just to use the Site as intended and in accordance with these T&Cs for your own personal, non-commercial use. Nothing more, nothing less! You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any part of our Site.
Submitting reviews and posting on our blog – keep it legal, keep it friendly, keep it clean!
Some areas of the Site allow you to enter content. We want everyone using the Site to have a good experience, so you promise that your content (“Content”) will not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, or trade mark, or any other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
Who owns content posted
By submitting Content you are granting us (and our group of companies) a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sublicense the Content in whole or in part and in any form, including for marketing purposes in our own materials and on social media.
You will be responsible for all losses, costs and expenses reasonably incurred by us, all damages awarded against us by a court and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us because of:
- any claim by any third party that your Content is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that your Content infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights; and
- any claim by any third party that your Content breaches any confidentiality or privacy rights.
Removal of Content
We reserve the right to refuse to post Content on the Site or to remove Content already posted on the Site, although we do not actively moderate content posted.
You must not try to re-post Content that we have refused to post on the Site or that we have previously removed from the Site.
Viruses, hacking, scraping
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Third party services
We may from time to time make available through our Site certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to these services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct.
We have no control over the content of those third party sites or the performance of these services. Accordingly, you use these services at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Events outside our control
We will not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations towards you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including Acts of God, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These T&Cs contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products and/or your use of our Site. No additional terms or conditions requested or communicated in any way by you will form part of our contract whether accepted or not by an employee of ours.
Our right to vary these T&Cs
We may revise and amend these T&Cs from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us or otherwise use the Site.
Law and jurisdiction
These T&Cs are subject to English law. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
Jamaica Competition Terms and Conditions
Jamaica Competition Terms and Conditions
Prize draw open to over 18's resident in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland Canada and U.S.A. only, excluding employees of SuperGroup and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the creation and administration of this draw.
This promotion is only open to residents of those territories listed above. It is each participant’s responsibility for ensuring that, in entering the Promotion, you are complying with all applicable laws in your territory.
Promotion Period: 00.01 on 25 July 2014 (GMT) until 23.59 on 29/09/2014.
No purchase necessary.
To enter visit: www.superdry.com/jamaica. You will be required to submit your email address to enter the prize draw. Netherlands and Belgium only: For legal reasons, entrants from these countries will need to submit an answer to the question before submitting their entry.
Entry is free of charge but entrants will require access to the internet and a valid email account (as the winner will be notified by email). Only one entry per person.
Prize: One prize only. Prize consists of 2 return economy flights from selected airports to Montego Bay Airport (including airport taxes). Flights will be with an airline of the Promoter’s choosing.
Prize: Package for 2 adults includes:
- Return private transfers - Montego Bay airport / hotel
- 7 nights 5* accommodation in Ocho Rios (sharing a standard twin/double room with ocean view)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and evening meal at the resort
- Unlimited locally produced soft and alcoholic drinks
- Daily snacks
- Use of hotel facilities
- Watersports programme (excludes motorised watersports)
- Daily activity programme
- Entertainment every evening
- River tubing experience
- A day trip to the iconic Dunns River Falls
- Learn to river board adventure
- Shark encounter - includes touching and feeding them
- One spa treatment per person (choose from a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure or body wrap)
- Prizewinner management
Travel dates are subject to availability, but holiday must be taken before March 2015 excluding Christmas, Easter and all Bank Holidays. No cash alternative.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value for any prize or element included in the prize.
No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, brute force or any other automated means, or if there is reason to believe that there has been foul play or inappropriate behaviour of any sort, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
Corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
Winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date under the supervision of an independent third party within 15 working days of the closing date. Winners will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw date.
If a winner is unreachable following reasonable efforts by the Promoter to contact the winner or does not respond to notification, after 5 working days they will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected as above.
Winners may need to confirm their identity and age, if requested.
To request the winner’s names for the promotion, send a sae to the Promoter at the following address: Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucs, GL51 9NW. UK. The winner may also be announced by the Promoter on its website and/or its social media accounts.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
Participant’s details will be used primarily to administer the competition as well to notify participants by email of Group products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest. Participants consent to receiving such communications.
Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion. The Promoter retains the right to use photographs of the winners taken by the Promoter or its agent in publicity in relation to marketing the Promoter’s products. By entering this competition participants agree that their details, including name, may be used by the Promoter for advertising and publicity purposes.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses, injuries or disappointment suffered by any participant resulting from participation in the competition and/or acceptance of the prize.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
The Promoter is in no way responsible for hotels / packages / airlines etc. being withdrawn or amended.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
Facebook does not sponsor, endorse or administer, nor is it associated with, this Promotion. Any information you disclose during this Promotion is disclosed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
This Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
* Promoter: SuperGroup International Ltd, Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucs, GL51 9NW. UK*********************************************************************************************************
Additional Terms for the Prize:
PROTRAVEL HOLIDAY PRIZES
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, the prize offered is for 2 people travelling together, both of which must be over 18 years old.
- All locations and dates are subject to availability.
- All travel/packages must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the promotional agent. If an extension is not permitted and the winner is unable to travel during the time-frame stated, the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Protravel accept no responsibility for hotels / packages / airlines etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Protravel will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative of equal value.
- Any amendments made by the prizewinner after the booking is confirmed will be subject to administration charges and will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
- Additional passengers may accompany prizewinners at the relevant rates provided by Protravel, but will not be eligible to take part in any elements comprising the prize.
- Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prizewinner.
- Transport between home and the airport is the responsibility of the prizewinner unless otherwise stated in the competition.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, cannot be redeemed as cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- Bookings must be made through Protravel, P&MM Ltd, Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD (ABTA number: G0642).
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 8 weeks in advance.
- Travel insurance is the responsibility of the prizewinner. All travellers must have a valid insurance policy for travel.
- Some activities will have age, health, height and/or weight restrictions.
Superdry Twitter VFNO Leather Prize Draw Terms & Conditons
Superdry Twitter VFNO Leather Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The promoter of Superdry Twitter VFNO Leather Prize Draw September 2014 ("the Prize Draw”) is DKH Retail Limited company number 07063805 with its registered address at Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, GL51 9NW (“we”, “our”, “us”, or the “Promoter”).
Who can enter
- The Prize Draw is open from 17:00 18.9.14 until 23.59 on 30.9.14 to all twitter followers of @superdry who are residents of the UK and aged sixteen or over of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter’s employees, their families or agents, the SuperGroup Companies, or any other person connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
- We may ask you to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Prize Draw. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- You will require access to the internet to enter and a Twitter account. It is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy settings are such that we are able to see your entry.
- You can enter the Prize Draw:
6.1.1 By re-tweeting the original Prize Draw tweet in its entirety that is made available by us on our official Superdry Twitter account and following @superdry.
6.1.2 Only one re-tweet will be needed to enter the Prize Draw. Multiple re-tweets, duplicates or shares of other user’s tweets will not be deemed a valid entry and multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Do not create or use additional Twitter accounts for the sole purpose of entering this Prize Draw or you will be disqualified.
6.1.3 Only re-tweets received before 23:59 on 30.9.14 will be eligible for entry. Any re-tweets after this will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The Prize is one of three leather jackets (Tassel Biker, Leather Biker and Bubble Biker) to be chosen by the winner and personalised with up to three letters (“Prize”).
- The winning re-tweet will be chosen at random. There will only be one winner. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner shall be notified via twitter and will receive a Direct Message (‘DM’) from @superdry.
- The winner will need to acknowledge the DM, and will then be required to submit their name, address, e-mail address, gender, size of jacket, the type of jacket required and the letters to be added to the jacket to claim the Prize.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days following notification or is not available, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
- The Prize shall be dispatched to the winner via post.
- There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
Rules for Entry
- You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Twitter including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of prize draws on Twitter.
- You may only use a Twitter account to enter the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand and agree that, by entering the Prize Draw, you are providing your information, including personal data, to the Promoter and not to Twitter. By entering this Prize Draw, you release Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
- We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Prize Draw, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
- We may refuse to accept any entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
- We may alter, amend or withdraw this Prize Draw without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
- We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Prize Draw. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes of running the Prize Draw. We will process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- This Prize Draw, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Prize Draw and/or these term and conditions.
- The SuperGroup Companies are: DKH Retail Limited (trading as Laundry Athletics), Co. No. 07063508; C-Retail Limited (trading as Cult Retail), Co. No. 07139142; SuperGroup International Limited, Co. No. 07139168; SuperGroup Internet Limited, Co. No. 07139044. SuperGroup Concessions Limited, Co. No. 07139101, SuperGroup Retail Ireland Limited Co. No. 480483 and SuperGroup Europe, Co. No. 0453.135.302, are trading entities of SuperGroup.