Terms and Conditions
Dedicated website helpline: +44 (0)333 3212222
Who Is Superdry?
We are Supergroup Internet Limited. We operate the website at Superdry.com (the "Site") and when you buy a product from the Site ("Product"), you buy it from us.
We're a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07139044. Our registered office is Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 9NW. Our registered VAT number is GB974823775.
If you need to contact us, see our Contact us page for a list of the different ways you can reach us.
Why we have the Terms And Conditions
We have terms and conditions ("T&Cs") for a few different reasons:
- they contain the rules which apply to your use of the Site, including material you might upload to the blog and in reviews;
- they set out all the rules which apply to your purchase of a Product; and
- they contain information which we need to tell you, for example your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
If you use the Site, purchase a Product or upload any material onto the Site, you are confirming to us that you agree to the then current T&Cs. They are legally binding on us both.
So, please read them and click here to print or save them if you like. Our T&Cs were last updated on 6 June 2014. Contact us if you have any questions about them.
The T&Cs go hand in hand with some other documents which contain other important information:
- our Delivery Policy, where we tell you about delivery options for a Product and any restrictions on where we can deliver or extra charges ("Delivery Policy"); and
- our Returns Policy, where we tell you how to return a Product in certain circumstances including because you have changed your mind under the Consumer Contracts Regulations ("Returns Policy").
Ordering A Product From Us: How The Contract Works
When we sell a Product to you, just like all purchases, there's a contract in place for that sale. This section of our T&Cs explains how that works.
Your order via the Site for a Product is an offer to buy that Product from us. When we get your order, we will send you an order confirmation email listing each Product you have requested to buy and an estimated delivery date.
This order confirmation email is acceptance of your offer by us. At that point a contract will be made between us for you to buy, and for us to sell, the Product that you have requested to buy.
You'll know when we have despatched a Product, because we will send you an email letting you know.
Price and Payment
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. See our Delivery Policy for more information on this.
Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our despatch process so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when despatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Site, we may either contact you and ask you if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price, or we may contact you to tell you that we have cancelled your order (and you will then need to place a new order if you still wish to buy the Product).
We accept payment via the payment methods shown here.
By placing an order on the Site, you confirm that the payment details provided by you are valid and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
Availability and Delivery of Products
Delivery dates are estimated and are not guaranteed. Subject to stock availability, we aim to despatch a Product ordered before 7.30pm on the same working day.
We will always try to fulfil orders, but our only responsibility to you where a Product is no longer available, or if we are unable to supply a particular Product for whatever reason, is to make sure we do not charge you for the Product.
Our standard UK delivery service is free when you spend over £49. If your basket value totals less than £49 or you select an express delivery method there will be a delivery charge.
Next day delivery available on orders placed before 10pm. Please note this is on UK orders being fulfilled by our UK Distribution centre only. Any UK orders being dispatched from our European distribution centre will take 2 days to be delivered.
For delivery to the United States of America, you will be liable to pay for any customs and duty charges for orders over $800. Please note, the value of $800 is the total order value before promotions or discounts have been applied.
There may also be some places we cannot deliver to. If you would like to know more about delivery options, prices and restrictions, see our Delivery Policy.
I’ve changed my mind about My Order – I’d like to return a product for a refund
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have until 14 working days after you receive certain products to tell a retailer that you’ve changed your mind and would like to send it back. In fact, we don’t think that’s long enough, so we’re giving you 28 days after you receive a Product.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations only apply to certain categories of products. What this means is that you cannot change your mind and send any of the following Products back:
- Products that have been personalised for you, including items that have been tailored or altered by you
- Products that, by their nature, cannot be sent back (e.g. swimwear and underwear)
If you change your mind, you must return the Product to us. Until you have decided whether to send a Product back to us, remember that the Consumer Contracts Regulations put a duty on you to take good care of them.
This doesn’t mean you can’t try the Product on or inspect it to see if it’s right for you. All we ask is that you treat our Products with the same care as you would in our stores. So please try to keep the tags on, don’t mess with any hygiene seals or stickers and retain the original packaging as neatly as you can.
You will not be responsible for the cost of sending the Product back to us if you change your mind as long as you use our recommended delivery service, details of which are given in our Returns Policy. If we do not receive the Product back we may arrange for collection of the Product from you at your cost. If you do not send the Product back, or have not looked after the Product and we receive it back damaged, we could make a claim against you for the loss/damage.
Full details on returns can be found in our Returns Policy.
To let us know you have changed your mind and wish to cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com. Please keep a copy of your cancellation email. Once you have emailed us, please follow the instructions in our Returns Policy on how to return the Product to us.
We will issue you with a refund within 14 days of the earlier of receipt of proof of posting of the Products or the date that we receive the Products, including the cost of delivering the Products to you.
We issue refunds via the payment method you used to place the order. If you would like to exchange your Product(s) rather than be issued with a refund, please see the section below.
I like the product I’ve ordered – but I’d like a different size/colour
If you would like to exchange your Product for a different size or colour, please let us know within 28 days of the date of receipt of the Product. Please follow the section above on cancelling your order and, at the time you cancel your order, just tell us that you’d like an exchange instead of receiving a refund.
If the size/colour you have requested in exchange is unavailable we’ll let you know and issue you with a refund instead.
Problems with your order
It is important that each Product’s use and care instructions are followed properly.
For garments, it is important that washing instructions are followed exactly as stated on the label. Each garment is wash-tested thoroughly and quality-checked on each production batch prior to leaving the manufacturer. For accessories, it is important that manufacturers’ instructions about any restrictions on use are followed.
It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the Product you have bought. We are not responsible to you to the extent that the problem with your Product is caused by your incorrect use or care.
But we also understand that sometimes things don’t go according to plan. If there is a problem with your Product, just get in touch as described below and we’ll try and help you.
“I have received a faulty Product”
If you think the Product you received is faulty, please contact our customer service team by phone on +44(0) 333 3212222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will tell you how to proceed. Please include as many details as possible about the fault.
“I have received an incorrect Product in my order”
If you have received an incorrect Product in your order, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. Please include as many details as possible about the incorrect item.
“A Product is missing from my order”
Sometimes we don’t send everything you’ve ordered at the same time, so please check your packing note and despatch emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
If the packing note states an item should be in your parcel but it is not, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will try to rectify the mistake as quickly as possible.
Our responsibility to you
We have taken every care in the preparation of the material on our Site. However, the material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose. If you notice a problem, feel free to let us know and we’ll see if we can try and fix it.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site to carry out routine or emergency work. We will not be responsible if for any reason our Site is unavailable. We will not be responsible to you for any errors or omissions, or any technical problems you may experience, or any use you make of the material on the Site, any websites linked to it or any materials posted on it.
If we are in breach of these T&Cs, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you order the relevant Product or the time you otherwise use the Site.
Our total responsibility to you in relation to an order placed by you for a Product will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product.
These limitations and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in these T&Cs shall limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
Because we sell Products for personal use only our responsibility to you shall not for any reason include any business losses such as lost data, lost profits, lost sales or business interruption.
Your use of the site
“superdry” is a registered trade mark of DKH Retail Limited (trading as Laundry Athletics), a member of our group of companies. Members of our group of companies are the owners or the licensees of all trade marks, and all other marks, trade names, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and other intellectual property rights which appear on our Site.
You are licensed to use the material on the Site on a very limited basis: just to use the Site as intended and in accordance with these T&Cs for your own personal, non-commercial use. Nothing more, nothing less! You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any part of our Site.
Submitting reviews and posting on our blog – keep it legal, keep it friendly, keep it clean!
Some areas of the Site allow you to enter content. We want everyone using the Site to have a good experience, so you promise that your content (“Content”) will not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, or trade mark, or any other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
Who owns content posted
By submitting Content you are granting us (and our group of companies) a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sublicense the Content in whole or in part and in any form, including for marketing purposes in our own materials and on social media.
You will be responsible for all losses, costs and expenses reasonably incurred by us, all damages awarded against us by a court and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us because of:
- any claim by any third party that your Content is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that your Content infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights; and
- any claim by any third party that your Content breaches any confidentiality or privacy rights.
Removal of Content
We reserve the right to refuse to post Content on the Site or to remove Content already posted on the Site, although we do not actively moderate content posted.
You must not try to re-post Content that we have refused to post on the Site or that we have previously removed from the Site.
Viruses, hacking, scraping
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Third party services
We may from time to time make available through our Site certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to these services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct.
We have no control over the content of those third party sites or the performance of these services. Accordingly, you use these services at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Events outside our control
We will not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations towards you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including Acts of God, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These T&Cs contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products and/or your use of our Site. No additional terms or conditions requested or communicated in any way by you will form part of our contract whether accepted or not by an employee of ours.
Our right to vary these T&Cs
We may revise and amend these T&Cs from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us or otherwise use the Site.
Law and jurisdiction
These T&Cs are subject to English law. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
Your Legal Rights
We are under a legal duty to supply products that comply with the contract for the sale of products between you and us. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase so if your goods are faulty we will refund you or replace them for up to a year from purchase in most cases, just contact our customer service team by phone on 0333 3212002 or by email at email@example.com.
See below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in our terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund;
- up to six months: if your faulty item can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
Superdry Complaints Procedure
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it in accordance with our returns policy. If you are not happy with the response you receive or anything else about your experience with Superdry you can contact our customer services team directly by phone on 0333 3212222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once our customer services team have received your complaint we will acknowledge it by email within 24 working hours, so if we receive your complaint at 5pm on a Friday you will receive an acknowledgement by 5pm the following Monday.
If your issue is straightforward we will be in touch with a resolution within 72 working hours of sending the acknowledgment to you.
If you do not feel that your complaint has been fully resolved when you receive the final response from our customer services team please let our customer services team know and they will refer your complaint to our complaints team. Our complaints team will deal with your complaint in line with the timescales set out above.
If you are still unhappy with the resolution and you have purchased in store, you can contact a certified alternative dispute resolution provider to help negotiate a solution with us and we will co-operate fully with this process. The following providers can provide alternative dispute resolution services:
|Pro Mediate UK Limited||www.promediate.co.uk|
|The Retail Ombudsman||www.theretailombudsman.org.uk|
|Dispute Resolution Ombudsman||www.ombudsman-services.org|
|NetNeutrals EU Limited||www.netneutrals.com|
If you have purchased from us online and are still unhappy with the resolution, you can submit your dispute for alternative dispute resolution online here:
Gift Card Terms & Conditions of Sale
For security purposes we strongly recommend that you register your Superdry Gift Card online. This will provide protection should your card become lost, stolen or damaged (www.superdry.com/my-account/Gift-cards).
- Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of £5 and have a maximum value limit of £500.
- Gift Cards can be purchased in any UK Superdry stores.
- Gift cards can be purchased online for delivery to the UK only.
- Gift Cards are redeemable in Superdry UK stores only and online at www.superdry.com.
- Gift Cards are only available in Sterling (GBP) only.
- A maximum of 2 Gift Cards can be used per transaction online.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or Vouchers.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Cards can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and Superdry reserve the right to amend these at any time.
- If the value of goods exceeds the value loaded on to the Gift Card the remainder must be paid using another payment method.
- If the goods purchased total less than the value of this Superdry Gift Card, any remaining balance will remain on the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards cannot be “topped-up” (this means you cannot add more money to an existing Gift Card balance) however balances can be transferred between cards (you can move the balances from several cards onto one card for your convenience).
- Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the activation date. Any remaining balance left on the card after 24 months will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. Please look after your card and treat it like cash while it has an outstanding/existing balance.
- Online orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.
- Gift Cards purchases cannot be cancelled.
In cases where your Gift Card is lost or stolen, Superdry is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card, unless it has been registered online. Superdry will only replace the balance remaining on the card account at the time of reporting the card as lost. Superdry cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud. Replacement cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
Where a product purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently returned, supported with the transaction receipt, the full price shown will be refunded onto a new Gift Card, however, if a receipt isn’t presented, the amount refunded onto the Gift Card will be at the current value of the product at the time of the return. If a refund is made for any purchase using a Gift Card combined with another method of payment, any refund amount owing will be credited to the other method of payment in the first instance (Debit/Credit Card, PayPal), and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using that payment method, any outstanding balance will be refunded to a new gift card which will be sent to you by post.
Superdry reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent. Superdry reserves the right to revise and update the terms and conditions of our Superdry Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Superdry Gift Card constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Your Superdry Gift Card is the property of Superdry who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it may be deemed necessary.
Customer Credit - Terms and Conditions
If you have had credit or the offer of credit applied to your account, please be aware of the following:
- Superdry (‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’) credit is redeemable against any of our merchandise online at www.superdry.com
- Credit can only be redeemed against a registered email address, therefore an account will need to be created.
- Credit is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The value of credit on the account will automatically be deducted at the checkout and will be reflected on the order confirmation and invoice.
- If the value of goods exceeds the credit value loaded on to your account the remainder must be paid using another payment method.
- Credit is only available for a limited time period. If credit is not used within the set time frame, the credit will expire.
- Credit is only available for online orders and cannot be used for in store purchases including Kiosk orders.
- Credit cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Credit can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and We reserve the right to amend these at any time.
- If you wish to return items purchased using your credit, you may do so subject to our returns policy which can be found here.
- If a refund is made for any purchase using credit combined with another method of payment and the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using your credit, then any outstanding balance will be refunded by the original payment method (debit/credit card or cash).
Airport iKiosk T&Cs
Duty Free iKiosk available in participating UK Airport stores only – Heathrow, Gatwick North, Gatwick South, Stansted and Birmingham airport. Full Superdry collection available to shop. Duty Free applies to purchases via iKiosk. Some purchases may be subject to local taxes in receiving country. Delivery charges may apply, please ask a member of staff for details.
12 Month Quality Guarantee
When we say that our jackets and bags last a whole year we really mean it. Any jacket or bag purchased from Superdry is covered by Superdry’s guarantee, which means it will be free from fault for a period of 12 months from purchase. Proof of purchase will be required. You can receive either a replacement jacket or bag of the same type or equivalent value, or a refund of the price you paid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Invictus Games Competitor Discount (UK)
50% discount off any full price, instore purchases. Discount available to all UK Invictus Games Competitors. Valid until 31 December 2018 inclusive.
Available on full price products only. Discount does not apply to sale items. At Outlet Stores a 30% discount applies.
To make a purchase in store the Competitor should present photo ID and their Superdry Invictus Games Card.
Only the Competitor is authorised to purchase items with the Discount applied. The Competitor is able to use the Discount to purchase items as a gift for a friend or family member, however, purchasing items for a friend or family member and being repaid for them is not allowed.
Discount must never be used for financial gain. Competitors must not sell any new product with the intention of making a financial gain. Selling used product that is over 6 months old and for less than the original purchase price is allowed.
Limited spend £2,000.
Superdry Bicester Village Promotion
Spend £100 Get 30% Off
Offer valid from 22nd March until 14th April 2019 in Superdry Bicester Village only, on presentation of email at the till. Offer valid for selected customers notified by email. Store staff reserve the right to verify eligibility for this offer before offering discount. Selected lines only, subject to availability. Not valid in conjunction with sale or any other promotions. Superdry reserves the right to alter any aspect of this promotion on reasonable notice. Any refund will take into account the discount received.
20% off everything
This offer applies to purchases made online at Superdry.com during the dates specified in the promotion only. To receive the discount online enter code ‘XMAS’ at checkout. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount, or for the purchase of gift cards. Household quantities only. Any refund will take into account the discount received. Superdry reserves the right to withdraw or change these terms and conditions on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected. Valid: 12/12/18 to 20/12/18.
Win a £500 voucher
You may sign up to our Newsletter by ticking the appropriate box during registration, or separately on our Newsletter sign up box on the Superdry.com homepage. Newsletter sign-ups will be entered into a draw to win a £500 voucher to be spent at Superdry.com. Winners will be drawn at random on a monthly basis and contacted by email. You may only enter into the draw once. Multiple email sign ups or entries from the same registrant will be disqualified.
#MySuperdry Terms and Conditions
The promoter of the #MySuperdry campaign and each monthly prize draw` (“Prize Draw”) is SuperGroup plc company number 07139142 with its registered address at Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham GL51 9NW, UK (“we”, “our”, “us”, or “Superdry”).
Who can take part?
- The #MySuperdry campaign continues throughout the period from 1 May 2018 to 1 November 2018, and during the campaign period there is a monthly Prize Draw in June, July, August, September, October. Each month’s Prize Draw closes on the last day of the month (i.e. 30th June, 31st July, 31st August, 30th September, 31st October)
- The Prize Draws are open to all entrants who are aged 18 or over and based in the United Kingdom.
- Superdry’s employees, families, agents, affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draws.
- We may ask you to confirm your eligibility to take part.
How to take part?
- You will require access to the internet to take part and a Twitter or Instagram account. It is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy settings are such that we are able to see your entry.
- You can take part in the #MySuperdry campaign and enter each Prize Draw by uploading a photo of yourself wearing Superdry clothing or accessories to your personal Instagram or Twitter account using the hashtag #mysuperdry. By doing this you consent to Superdry using that photo in accordance with these terms and conditions, and you also confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Your photo should only be of yourself. Make sure that no one else can be identified from the photo unless they are over 18 and have expressly consented to you using their picture for the campaign and Prize Draw. By using #mysuperdry you confirm you have this consent.
- Only one tweet or post will be needed to enter each month’s Prize Draw. Multiple retweets, duplicates or shares of other user’s tweets or posts will not be deemed a valid entry and multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Do not create or use additional Twitter or Instagram accounts for the sole purpose of entering the Prize Draw or you will be disqualified.
- Only entries received before 11:59pm on the last day of the month (as set out in paragraph 1 above) will be eligible for entry into that month’s Prize Draw. Any tweets and posts after this will not be entered into that month’s Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary.
Photos, use of photos
- You must either own the copyright in the photo or have permission from the owner to use it for these purposes and you hereby warrant that you grant to Superdry all licences required by these Terms and Conditions. You confirm that the photo does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- You must not upload or use #MySuperdry on any post or photo which is inappropriate. Entries with inappropriate photos will not be entered into any Prize Draw. For guidance, inappropriate photos include photos which are indecent, offensive or immoral, infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party, encourage or incite violence or discrimination or invade another person’s privacy. This list is not exhaustive. Superdry will have sole discretion as to what constitutes an inappropriate photo, and Superdry reserves the right to report inappropriate photos to the relevant social media platform.
- By uploading your photo and using #MySuperdry you grant to Superdry a worldwide licence to use, copy and publish your photo in the following ways:
- a.Superdry may post, re-post and use your photo on the same or any other Superdry social media channel. This use may include Superdry’s own text and comments on your original post and photo;
- b.Superdry may post your photo and your name on Superdry’s #MySuperdry landing page and gallery on any Superdry website, or on any other page of any Superdry website, including the home page or any product page; and
- c.Superdry may publish your photo on its multi-media screens in any Superdry Store.
- In addition to the above, Superdry may contact you to ask your permission to use your photo in direct marketing activities, such as email newsletters and printed marketing and advertising materials. Any such use is likely to involve the editing or amendment of your original photo. Superdry will use the messaging service on the social media channel on which you published your #MySuperdry photo. This message will set out the details of the proposed use. If you consent to this use, please respond using the terms specified in that message (for example we may ask you to message #yessuperdry or #mysuperdryconsent). If you do not respond or send any other response we will not use your photo for these purposes. If you do consent, you will be granting Superdry a worldwide licence to use, copy and publish your photo in the manner set out in Superdry’s message to you. Once you have given this consent you cannot revoke it.
- You can ask us to stop using your photo and to delete Superdry’s use of your photo at any time (unless you have consented under paragraph 14 above). To do so, simply send us an email at email@example.com.
- Superdry will decide whether your photo is used by Superdry in its #MySuperdry campaign, and whether it is included in the #MySuperdry home page gallery. Superdry is under no obligation to use your photo.
- The licence you grant to Superdry is royalty-free, and Superdry will not make any payment, whether in cash or in kind, to you for any use of your photo or any other materials.
- Photos you post on social media, or which Superdry may use under these terms and conditions, may be open to comments from other users or reposted or used by other users which will not be within Superdry’s control. Superdry will not be responsible for any third party comments, reposting or use.
- The prize in each month’s Prize Draw is £200-worth of vouchers to spend with Superdry.
- The winning entry for each month’s Prize Draw will be selected by Superdry based on the best photo and the most individual look. Superdry’s selection will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. There will be one winner for each month’s Prize Draw, announced on the following dates:
- a. June Prize Draw announced on 4th July 2018
- b. July Prize Draw announced on 3rd August 2018
- c. August Prize Draw announced on 4th September 2018
- d. September Prize Draw announced on 3rd October 2018
- e. October Prize Draw announced on 2 November 2018.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter or Instagram and will receive a direct message from @superdry.
- The winner will need to acknowledge the message, and will then be required to submit their name, address, e-mail address, and gender to claim the prize.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days following notification or is not available, Superdry reserves the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize.
- Superdry will dispatch the prize to the winner via post.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize or any part of it for an alternative of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
Rules for Entry
- You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Twitter and Instagram including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of prize draws.
- The campaign and Prize Draw are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. You understand and agree that, by taking part in the campaign and entering the Prize Draw, you are providing your information, including personal data, to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Instagram. By taking part in this campaign and entering this Prize Draw, you release Twitter and Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this campaign and Prize Draw must be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter or Instagram.
- We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Prize Draw, including acceptance and use of the prize.
- We may refuse to accept any entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
- We may alter, amend or withdraw this Prize Draw without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Prize Draw. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes of running the Prize Draw and for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. We will process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- This Prize Draw, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Prize Draw and/or these term and conditions.
20% off full price purchases, subject to availability. There are two routes available for discount: 1. A valid UNiDAYS account will be required to obtain the unique discount code. Code must be entered at checkout. 2. Log in to your valid UNiDAYS account at www.superdry.com/unidays . Enter discount code at basket.
Other forms of student ID not accepted. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Superdry reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions on reasonable notice. Discount available: 16th September to 30th September.
10% off full price purchases, subject to availability. There are two routes available for discount: 1. A valid UNiDAYS account will be required to obtain the unique discount code. Code must be entered at checkout. 2. Log in to your valid UNiDAYS account at www.superdry.com/unidays Discount will automatically be applied to your basket. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Available online at www.superdry.com only. Your statutory rights are not affected. Superdry reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
Defence Discount Service & Blue Light Card Discount
10% off full price purchases, subject to availability. A valid Defence Discount/Blue Light Card account will be required to obtain the unique discount code. Code must be entered at checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards. Available online at Superdry.com and in UK stores. Superdry reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions on reasonable notice. Discount available: 29th March 2019 to 29th March 2020.
Random Acts of Kindness Instagram Vote
The promoter of the Random Acts of Kindness Instagram Vote (“the Promotion”) is Superdry plc of Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucester GL51 9NW (“we”, “our”, “us”, or “Superdry”).
Who can enter
- The Promotion is open for 24 hours from the time that the Random Acts of Kindness Instagram vote is posted on Superdry’s Instagram Stories to entrants who are residents in the UK. All entrants must be aged 16 or over on the date of the Promotion.
- Superdry employees, their families or agents, Superdry affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Promotion may not enter.
- We may ask you to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- You will require access to the internet and a Instagram account to enter. It is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy settings are such that we are able to see your entry.
- You must be a resident in the UK to enter.
- You can enter the Promotion by:
- Vote through the Instagram mechanism choose your favourite product shown on the Random Acts of Kindness Instagram story. There will be 3 product pairs to vote between.
- The product with the most amount of votes (per poll) will be prized to an individual who has voted for this winning product. There will be three polls in total and three winners in total. Do not create or use additional Instagram accounts for the sole purpose of entering this Promotion as you will be disqualified.
- Only votes received within 24 hours of the Random Acts of Kindness Instagram Vote competition being posted on Superdry’s Instagram Stories will be eligible for entry. Any votes received after this will not be entered into the Promotion.
- There is one prize available per vote. There will be 3 winners per prize. Each winner will receive 1 item of product which has been featured on the Random Acts of Kindness Instagram vote competition (the “Prize”).
- The winning comment will be chosen at random by Superdry from those people who have correctly voted on the competition. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via an Instagram and a direct message within 48 hours of the competition closing. The winner will be asked to direct message (DM) the Superdry Instagram Page to arrange their Prize.
- The winner will be required to submit their name, postal address and e-mail address to claim the Prize.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days following notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
- There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
Rules for entry
- You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Instagram including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of prize draws on Instagram.
- You may only use an Instagram account to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand and agree that, by entering the Promotion, you are providing your information, including personal data, to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By entering this Promotion, you release Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram.
- We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Promotion, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
- We may refuse to accept any entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
- We may alter, amend or withdraw this Promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Promotion or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Promotion. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes of running the Promotion. We will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable laws.
- This Promotion, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Promotions and/or these terms and conditions.