When it comes to conquering the slopes, preparation and comfort are key. The Freeride jacket features a six-pocket design with storm-sealed zips and a media outlet to ensure you have everything you need for a safe and productive session in the snow. Stay dry and stay warm - with this high-quality cosiness, layering up will elevate your personal style like never before.
- Loose Fit – where comfort meets cool, a stylish loose cut makes this a must-have shape
- Waterproof 15k/MM - Rainproof and waterproof except under high pressure, for moderate rain and average snow
- Breathable 15k/MM Provides airflow comfort for high-level activity
- Durable water repellency - This fabric has been coated with an advanced water-resistant finish
- Fully taped seams - Seams have been internally taped to help prevent water penetration
- Two-way storm sealed zip fastening
- Bungee cord adjustable hood
- Four front pockets
- Hook & loop adjuster cuff
- Elastane cuff gaiters with thumbhole
- Underarm ventilation panels with two-way zip fastening
- Bungee cord adjustable hem, accessible from inside the waist pockets
- Printed branding on back
- Internal zip pocket featuring a media outlet and loop
- Goggle wipe clipped into an internal mesh pocket
- Removable snow skirt
- Padded lining
- Embroidered logos on pocket and cuff
The padding in this jacket is made using up to 100% recycled materials.
Each jacket contains between 5 and 48 recycled bottles, depending on the weight and amount of fill used, saving waste being sent to landfill or polluting our oceans.