Dedicated website helpline: +44 (0)333 3212222
information about us
Superdry is the trading name of the Superdry plc group of companies. Superdry plc or SuperGroup Internet Ltd is the data controller responsible for protecting personal information you provide to us. Both are an English companies, whose address is Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 9NW, United Kingdom.
Website: When you place an order or set up an account through one of our Superdry websites, SuperGroup Internet Ltd will collect your name, billing address, delivery address, contact details (including email and telephone numbers), gender and password. We will also keep details of all of your orders. We will collect information about your use of our website. We do not hold your payment card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment provider.
E-receipts: If you sign up to receive e-receipts in a Superdry store, Superdry plc will collect your name, email address, home address, date of birth and gender. If you are an existing website customer, we will link this information through to your information held by SuperGroup Internet Ltd above so that you have one customer profile with us.
Competitions, promotions: If you enter a competition or promotion we are running, Superdry plc may ask you to provide your name, email address, home address and gender.
Customer services: If you contact our customer services representatives, Superdry plc will ask you to provide your name, email address and home address, and the reasons for contacting us.
Opting into direct marketing: When you contact us through any of these channels, we will ask you whether you want to opt into receiving our newsletter and other marketing communications from us. If you decide to opt in, SuperGroup Internet Ltd will record this opt in on your customer profile.
Refer a Friend: If you participate in our Refer a Friend programme Superdry Plc will collect your email address and your order data.
what we use your information for
Web: When you place an order or set up an account through one of our Superdry websites, we will use your personal data to:
- process your orders, communicate with you about your orders, and deliver your products;
- update our records and maintain your account with us;
- prevent or detect fraud;
- ask for feedback on our products, website and services;
- conduct market research;
- monitor your browsing history within our website so that we can (i) provide you with information and suggestions to help you to improve your browsing experience; and (ii) improve our website and any services we offer to you or the public.
E-receipts: If you sign up to receive e-receipts in a Superdry store, we will use your personal data to send you an electronic receipt for the products you purchase in-store.
Competitions, promotions: If you enter a competition or promotion, we will use your personal data to administer the competition or promotion.
Customer services: If you contact our customer services representatives, we will use your personal data to investigate and resolve your query.
Direct marketing: If you have opted in to receive marketing communications from us, we will use your personal data to notify you of Superdry products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you. These notifications will be sent to you online (either by email as a newsletter, or by social media or search engine as banners or adverts).
How Long We Keep Your Information For
We will keep your information for the following periods of time:
Web: If you set up an account through one of our Superdry websites, we will retain your personal data within the website for three years after your last order. If you use a guest check out without setting up an account, we will retain your personal data within the website database for 90 days. Data relating to each of your orders will be kept for seven years.
E-receipts: If you sign up to receive e-receipts in a Superdry store, we will retain your personal data for seven years.
Competitions, promotions: If you enter a competition or promotion, we will delete your personal data as soon as we have completed the competition or promotion.
Customer services: If you contact our customer services representatives, we retain your personal data for seven years.
How To Opt Out
If you have opted in to receiving marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time by:
- emailing us at email@example.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line;
- clicking on "unsubscribe" on any marketing email you receive from us; or
- logging into "My Account" on the website and editing your account details.
Please allow up to 5 days for unsubscribe requests to be processed.
For guidance on how to turn off cookies, see section 8. Cookies below.
disclosure of your information
We may share your personal data with any company within the Superdry plc group of companies for the purposes listed in this policy.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
- If you have opted in to receiving marketing communications, we may share your information our third party service providers who provide email distribution services or with social media companies providing digital marketing services.
- We will provide your personal data to our business partners who provide, ordering, logistics, fulfilment, and other services in order to process your orders, deliver your products, and provide customer care.
- We may provide your personal data to agencies undertaking market research and analysis on our behalf. They may contact you by email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our products, website and services.
- If you participate in our Refer a Friend programme we will provide your email address and certain order data in order to enrol customers into the programme, monitor the programme against fraudulent use of the programme, communicating you in connection with the operation of the programme and delivery of rewards, and reporting to us.
All of these disclosures would be made under contractual arrangements to ensure confidentiality, and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the relevant Data Protection regulations.
We may also use aggregated information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services. We may provide such aggregated information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
protecting your information
Our website uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
access, correcting and deleting your information
If you would like to access information we hold about you, or would like us to correct or delete your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you ask us to delete information, please be aware that we are entitled to keep a record of our transactions with you for legal and audit purposes, which we will retain for the period set out in section 5. How Long We Keep Your Information For.
contact and complaints
If you have any questions, comments or requests relating to this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about any matters relating to this policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer, by emailing email@example.com in the first instance. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office by clicking here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.