A parka jacket is a classic, and our Everest Parka jacket is no exception with its faux fur hooded comfort. Its minimalistic design makes it the ideal piece to layer over any outfit, whilst still maintaining the authentic style with all its usual cues. But don't let its simplistic appearance trick you, as it has much more to offer. From the adjustable hood, down to the zip seams and ribbed cuffs, you can tailor this coat to suit your needs perfectly. Whether you're grabbing it just to pop out in those colder months, or wrapping up to keep as warm as possible, this jacket works in every way. It even has an extra two pockets behind the pouch pockets, just in case you needed more room.
- Relaxed fit – the classic Superdry fit. Not too slim, not too loose, just right. Go for your normal size
- Durable water repellency - This fabric has been coated with an advanced water-resistant finish
- Detachable hood
- Removable faux fur trim
- Hook and loop fastening collar
- Two-way zip and hook and loop fastening
- Two zip pockets
- Two hook and loop fastening pockets
- Two side pockets
- Ribbed cuffs with adjustable hook and loop fastening
- Zip side vents
- Quilted lining
- Internal mesh pocket
- Superdry patch
The padding in this jacket is made using up to 100% recycled materials.
Each jacket contains between 5 and 48 recycled bottles, depending on the weight and amount of fill used, saving waste being sent to landfill or polluting our oceans.