Terms and Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you about the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on our website superdry.com (our site) and on which you may use our site. If you don’t accept the terms and conditions, please do not use our site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. When establishing an account and placing an order, you will be invited to agree to these terms and conditions by clicking ‘Proceed’. If you don’t accept the terms and conditions by ticking this box, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
You can print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
information about us
superdry.com is a site operated by Supergroup Internet Limited (we, our, us). We are registered in England and Wales under number 07139044. Our registered office is: Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 9NW. Our registered VAT number is GB974823775.
See Contact Us for further information about our contact details.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site to carry out routine or emergency work. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. Certain areas of our site may enable you to enter some content of your own. In such cases, the content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
orders and how the contract is formed between you and us
By clicking on the following link, you can find out further information about the ordering process.
After making an order, you will receive an email from us accepting your order. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you the confirmatory email referred to above. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you this email.
availability and delivery
Subject to stock availability, we aim to dispatch Products ordered before 2pm on the same working day.
Delivery dates are estimated and are not guaranteed, although we make every reasonable effort to deliver Products by any quoted delivery date.
For orders over $800 you will be liable to pay for any customs and duty charges. Please note, the value of $800 is the total order value before promotions or discounts have been applied.
You can find out further information on our delivery service and delivery charges in delivery and returns.
risk and title
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
price and payment
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after the Contract between us has been formed, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
We accept payment with the following credit or debit cards listed on our site.
Cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard credit cards, Visa debit cards (Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa Debit), Maestro, Switch and Solo.
We can also accept Paypal payments.
By submitting an order to us through our site, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
returns and refunds policy
You may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. Please see the information pages for full details including our returns policy.
You must return the Product(s) to us immediately at your own cost. You must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the Product(s) and that they are not damaged in transit.
This does not affect your statutory rights in respect of defective Products.
"superdry" is a registered trade mark of DKH Retail Limited (Trading as Laundry Athletics).
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Our total liability to you under the Contract will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Products purchased.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of our site. However, the content displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the content on our site we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any and all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. This does not affect any liability we have to you under the Contract.
These limitations and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
third party services
We may from time to time make available through our site certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to these services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. We have no control over the content of those third party sites or the performance of these services. Accordingly, you use these services at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
These limitations and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights.
viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including Acts of God, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and the documents mentioned in these terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products. No additional terms or conditions requested or communicated in any way by you will form part of the Contract whether accepted or not by an employee of ours.
our right to vary these terms and conditions
We may revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the timer that you order Products from us or otherwise use the Site.
law and jurisdiction
The operation of our site and Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site are governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Customer Credit - Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for use of credit:
If you have had credit or the offer of credit applied to your account, please be aware of the following:
- Superdry (‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’) credit is redeemable against any of our merchandise online at www.superdry.com
- Credit can only be redeemed against a registered email address, therefore an account will need to be created.
- Credit is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The value of credit on the account will automatically be deducted at the checkout and will be reflected on the order confirmation and invoice.
- If the value of goods exceeds the credit value loaded on to your account the remainder must be paid using another payment method.
- Credit is only available for a limited time period. If credit is not used within the set time frame, the credit will expire.
- Credit is only available for online orders and cannot be used for in store purchases including Kiosk orders.
- Credit cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Credit can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and We reserve the right to amend these at any time.
- If you wish to return items purchased using your credit, you may do so subject to our returns policy which can be found here.
- If a refund is made for any purchase using credit combined with another method of payment and the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using your credit, then any outstanding balance will be refunded by the original payment method (debit/credit card or cash).
Superdry USA Jacket Giveaway
Superdry USA Jacket Giveaway
The promoter of Superdry USA Jacket Giveaway (“the Promotion”) is Superdry Retail LLC of 210 Elizabeth St 2F, New York, NY10012(“we”, “our”, “us”, or the “Promoter”).
Who can enter
- The Promotion is open at 09:00am PT on 23rd November 2017 to entrants who are residents of the USA and aged 16 or over on the date of the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s employees, their families or agents, SuperGroup affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Promotion (including The Social Chain Ltd) may not enter.
- We may ask you to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- You will require access to the internet to enter and a Facebook account. It is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy settings are such that we are able to see your entry
- You can enter the Promotion by:
6.1.1 Following @Superdry;
6.1.2 Sharing the post shared on the Superdry Facebook page on the 23rd November at 9:00am PT; and
6.1.3 tagging your friends’ Facebook accounts within the comments section; Only one comment will be needed to enter. Multiple comments, duplicates or shares of other user’s comments will not be deemed a valid entry and multiple entries will not be accepted. Do not create or use additional Facebook accounts for the sole purpose of entering this Promotion or you will be disqualified.
6.1.4 Only comments received or shares before 12:00pm PT on 23rd November 2017 will be eligible for entry. Any comments after this will not be entered into the Promotion.
- There is one prize of either a Womens Core down hooded jacket in Cobalt, or a Mens Core Down Jacket in Cobalt.
- The winning comment will be the person that tags the most friends in the comment section. If there is a tie, the winner will be chosen at random from the people that tagged the most friends.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook comment on 24th November 2017 and will be asked to message (DM) the Superdry Facebook page to arrange their prize.
- 1The winner will then be required to submit their name, address and e-mail address to claim the Prize.
- If the winner does not respond within 2 days following notification or is not available, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
- There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered, are non-transferable and subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
Rules for Entry
- You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Facebook including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of prize draws on Facebook.
- You may only use a Facebook account to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand and agree that, by entering the Promotion, you are providing your information, including personal data, to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering this Promotion, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
- We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Promotion, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
- We may refuse to accept any entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
- We may alter, amend or withdraw this Promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Promotion or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Promotion. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes of running the Promotion. We will process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- This Promotion, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Promotions and/or these terms and conditions.
Receive 30% off full priced purchases. This offer only applies to online purchases made between 21st November and 13th December 2017 (ends 4am EST). Orders must be placed on the US website for delivery to the USA. If you return some or all merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion is not refunded or credited back to you. No cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent. Void where prohibited by law. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and may only be used for household quantities. Gift cards cannot be purchased with this offer. Terms subject to change.