Here at Superdry we participated at Berlin’s ‘Bread and Butter’ international showcase event (January 2010), an impressive exhibit to present our Autumn/winter 2010 collection to visitors from around the world. Bread and Butter is a trade-show in Berlin’s Tempelhoff airport where hundreds of selected brands, labels and designers get together to showcase their products. Visitors had the chance to view our new campaigns and collections seasons in advance. It was a very successful event as visitors travelled to a freezing Berlin which was hit with thick snow and temperatures dipped to minus 25 degrees! Check out the pictures from the event below.
You are here: Home » Archives for stands
Posts Tagged ‘stands’
- Subscribe to our newsfeed
Hot Tagsamsterdam australia AW11 AW12 behind the scenes belgium berlin bread and butter campaign christmas competition covent garden Denim Denmark europe Event Facebook flagship france london looks mens look new in new store New york photography photoshoot product products Regent Street spain ss12 store summer superdry superdry store tees The Saturdays Timothy Everest uk usa vintage thrift westfield winter womens look
- Superdry Beauty @ Westfield London
- (wet) summer staple!
- As Seen In Miss Vogue
- Are you a rockstar?
- Rebecca Edwards – Australia Competition Winner
- The Live Series at Trinity Leeds
- The Superdry Magic Mirror – Now In Regent Street
- Aw13 & Timothy Everest Women’s Launch.
- Introducing the new Blake leather jacket.
- Super sunnies ready for summer
- The cropped hooded raincoat.
- The Retro Gilet.
- The Flagship of the North
- 48 Hour Fashion fix.