Are you a Superdry superfan? If so, you’ll want to read this! We’re previewing our AW14 collection at a huge event at London Collections: Men on 7th January 2014 and we’re inviting one lucky UK-based Superdry fan (+ guest) to celebrate with us. Not only that, we’ll sort out your travel and overnight stay too for the ultimate Superdry fashion night out!
London Collections: Men is the men’s Fashion Week but we’re launching BOTH men’s and women’s collections in a mind-blowing catwalk event. After the show the winner will spend the evening partying with us in the British Fashion Council’s show space in the heart of London. We’ve got awesome party plans and a special guest DJ on the decks, so don’t miss the chance to enter!
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is send us a snap that captures your love for Superdry. Think love – so send a selfie, snap your fave hoodie in a heart-shape, or maybe your collection… the more love you show the better.
Upload your entry to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #SuperdryLCM by midnight on 1 January 2014. Winners will be notified by 3rd January – don’t forget you must be available to travel to London on 7th January. All winners will be notified on the platform they used to enter, so don’t take your eyes off your Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts!
FULL COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This promotion is only open to UK residents aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
- To Enter: either
- Visit www.facebook.com/superdry and Like the Superdry page and upload a photograph that demonstrates your love of Superdry and include the hashtag #SuperdryLCM
- Use your Twitter account to tweet using the hashtag #SuperdryLCM along with a photograph that demonstrates your love of Superdry
- Use your Instagram account to upload a photograph that demonstrates your love of Superdry using the hashtag #SuperdryLCM
- NOTE: for Twitter and Instagram you will need to make your profile public in order to allow us to contact you if you are a selected winner.
- Promotion Period: Entries must be made between 00.01am on 18th December and 11.59pm on Wednesday 1st January 2014.
- Maximum of one main entry per person will be permitted regardless of the entry route used.
- No purchase is necessary; however internet access and a valid Facebook Twitter or Instagram account is required.
- The Prizes: There are three prizes to be won.
- 8. First Prize: A pair of tickets to The London Collections: Men, a premier fashion event held in London (“The Event”). Prize includes a pair of tickets to the mens event on the 7th January 2014 at 8pm on the Old Sorting Office, 21-23 New Oxford Street, London, one night at a three star London Hotel (sharing) plus breakfast, plus travel to and from the Event by means of Train or Coach from a location reasonably proximate to the First Prize Winner’s domestic residence;
- The Second Prize is a £100 Superdry Gift Voucher to be spent in UK stores (not concessions or online)
- The Third Prize is a £50 Superdry Gift Voucher to be spent in UK stores (not concessions or online)
- Winner Selection: All entries will be reviewed and the three entries judged to best represent a love of Superdry will win the stated prizes. For your total confidence, winner selection will be overseen by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. Judging will be conducted on the 2nd January 2014 (the “judging day”).
- Winner of the First Prize must:
- be able to travel to the Event on the 7th to 8th January 2014;
- consent to the reproduction and use of the submitted photograph in any media for the purpose of promotion of the Event or for Superdry or Superdry products;
- and that if requested to do so, participate in the creation of an after the Event blog post in any form of media for the purpose of the promotion of Superdry;
- accept that meals, incidental items of a personal nature and other travel etc are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- By entering, all entrants confirm that they have the ownership of the intellectual property in the photo and have the consent of any other owner of intellectual property that is contained in the photo and the right to use it.
- Any photos that are deemed at the sole discretion of the Promoter to be indecent, harmful, racist or otherwise offensive will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Entrants not using the correct hashtag may not be entered into the promotion.
- The winners will be contacted within 1 day of the judging day using the data supplied at time entry/ via the media through which the entry was submitted. Due to the timing of the first prize event, if the first prize winner has not responded by 5pm on the 3rd January 2014 then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the second and third prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook, Twitter or Instagram as regards their participation through that media.
- The prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the first prize winner is unable to attend the Event for any reason.
- Superdry gift vouchers are valid for three months from date of issue and subject to standard terms and conditions available from www.superdry.com/terms-and-conditions.
- The Promoter may substitute a prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion or acceptance of any prize, beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
- The winners’ names and regions and entries will be available by sending a email to email@example.com for a period of one month following the end of the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
The Promoter is Superdry Internet Ltd, Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 9NW